Project Manager Resume
Paul Rosenthal MBA, PMP
761 Victor n Oak Park, IL 07175 n 555.555.5555 n email@example.com
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Seasoned project manager with 14 years of experience leading vast diversity of technology projects, with degrees in CIS, finance and an MBA
- Technology Solutions Strategist who can translate business goals to projects that results in improved operations, ROI, and increased competitive advantage.
- Excellent Leader who can engage both on-site and remote teams, delegate, build team cohesion and meet deadlines, within budgetary parameters
- Customized Software Development
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Migrations
- System Integrations
- ROI Analyses
- Cost and Budget Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Client Relations/Management
- Team Building
- Supervision/Performance Reviews
BARCLAY CONSULTING (Chicago IL) – Senior IT Project Manager, 2011 – Present
WALTON CONSULTING (Springfield IL) – IT Project Manager, 2001 – 2011
Led IT initiatives/projects for major fortune 500 corporations, managing budgets as high as $6 million; managed large teams of programmers, developers, designers, and network security analysts, some globally.
Clients Included: KFC, Caterpillar, Bank of America, Discover, and Edward Jones
- Successfully led and managed teams, focusing on client objectives and meeting deadlines on budget
- Analyzed and mitigated risks and managed change in global environments/cultures
- Identified tools, procedures, and processes to provide customized solutions for each client project. Utilized both waterfall and agile approaches.
- Featured on NBC Nightly News broadcast for work on network security solutions
MBA – University of Illinois, Urbana IL – 2000
BS – Accounting and Finance, University of Illinois, Urbana IL – 1996
BS – CIS, University of Ilinois Urbana IL – 1998
PMP Certification – 2006
Six Sigma Certification - 2005
now for only $96?