234 Lynne Lane, Atlanta Georgia 36528
602-555-5555 · email@example.com
Loving, nurturing and highly skilled nanny with experience in the full-time and part-time care of children from infancy through pre-teens. Firm but calm and poised professional who relies on influence as opposed to power struggles with children. Possesses the right balance between authority and relationship building. Experience with special needs children.
- Provide care services in client’s home
- Have dependable and late-model vehicle for transport, with proper insurance
- Have academic background in elementary education
- Willingness to plan activities for both learning and fun
- Full-time services can include 24-hour and travel
- Provide full-time care to three children who were aged 2, 7, & 11 when I began
- Care has included transport to school and after-school activities for the two older children and full in-home care for the infant, through toddler years, and then before and after-school care once school age was reached
- Have traveled with the family on vacations
- Care has also included meal preparation and planning activities and field trips during school vacations and summer months
- Reason for Leaving: children are older and self-sufficient; mother has changed positions and no longer travels
- Family is keeping me employed until I find another position.
ABC LEARNING CENTER, ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Lead Teacher – Pre-School Class
2009 – 2011
- Prepared and taught lessons for pre-school academic curriculum
- Supervised class of 10 pre-schoolers and one teacher-aide
- Designed and implemented specialized activities for two children with special needs
- Reason for Leaving: To accept full-time nanny position
Greater Atlanta Community College – South Campus
9/2007 – 5/2009
Associates Degree – Elementary Education
Peach Tree High School, Atlanta, Georgia
Graduated Cum Laude, 5/2007
Note: Willing to Re-locate
Office / Administrative Assistant, 6/2014 – Present
Skillfully manage wide-range of office and sales support tasks, including accounts payable / accounts receivable and payroll processing. Leverage strong multitasking skills to manage customer service, data entry, invoicing, inventory control, merchandising, returns processing, and purchasing. Respond to customer inquiries in person and over the phone; liaise with cross-functional teams in support of customer needs. Manage calendars for three managers and two executive managers, including meetings / appointments and travel arrangements.
- Identified areas for improvement in policies, procedures, and business processes and delivered strategic recommendations to senior management on key issues.
- Facilitated development of office operations manual; trained new administrative personnel.
- Administer banking, deposits, account registry, payroll, and distribution of employee checks.
Big Talent Agency, Sometown, AZ
Office / Administrative Assistant, 10/2011 - 5/2014
Trusted to coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements for executives, including Vice Presidents. Organized calendars and schedules to align with executive needs and company goals. Trained administrative staff on policies and procedures. Created compelling presentations for company meetings.
- Regularly acknowledged by leadership for timeliness and attention to detail.
- Spearheaded transition from paper invoices and DOS-driven Peachtree to QuickBooks and Point of Sale system, training all employees in newly implemented technologies.
- Demonstrated flexibility and superb work ethic in enthusiastically taking on special projects in addition to primary office administration responsibilities.
*** *** ***
Previous experience as Front Desk Clerk for Big Hotel Chain in Sometown, AZ (2007 - 2011) and Customer Sales Representative for Big Call Center in Mountain Town, CO (2004 - 2007).
Associate of Science in Business Administration
ABC Community College – Sometown, AZ
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Expert
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Affiliations / Volunteer Work
IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals), 2012 - Present
Special Olympics Coordinator / Referee, 2008 - Present
now for only $100?