Graphic Designer Resume
- Award-winning graphic designer who has created websites, logo designs and other graphic art for businesses, non-profit organizations, and professional associations.
- Creative professional who gets results.
Boston University School of Art and Design, MA, Graphic Design, May, 2013
Activities: Member, AIGA, 2007 - Present
Local Chapter President, 2011-2013
University of Michigan, B.A., cum laude, Graphic Design, June, 2010
Honors: 2008-2010: Dean’s List
2010, Chancellor's Award: Most Promising Art and Design Student
Activities: Member, AIGA, local chapter
Curator, Campus Art Museum, 2009-2010
- Alfalfa Design Studio, Soho, New York, 2013 to Present:
Design websites and logos for large client list, including small to mid-sized businesses, non-profit institutions, and other business-related organizations.
- Awarded local AIGA Young Designer of the Year 1st Place for logo design for a beverage company, 2015
- Strong Studio, New York City, NY; Spring, 2013:
Assisted with graphic design for print advertising
Designed a billboard which was placed in the NY City Subway
- Self-Employed 2011 – 2013
Contract work as a website designer for local businesses in Boston area
Designed logos for performing arts school, car dealership, and sporting goods retailer
Habit for Humanity Volunteer - 2009 to Present
Relay For Life Coordinator - 2012 to Present
now for only $100?