Graphic Designer Resume
326 La Hoya, Brentwood, California 90045
555-555-5555 · email@example.com
Creative, multi-faceted Graphic Designer with significant experience in print design, photography, multimedia, and marketing. Able to work independently or as an exceptional team member; superior communication skills; successful in client relations; skillful negotiator; work well under pressure of deadline-driven environments; able to develop innovative client marketing campaigns. Design experience in the following areas:
· Business cards/logos
· Newsletters & Brochures
· Portrait & Landscape
· Video Production
· Video Editing
· Website Design
· Social Media
Carleton Productions, Los Angeles, California
Director, Graphic Design, 2012 – Present
Manage design projects from conception through client delivery; interact with clients through all phases of the project; consistently meet deadlines; manage and supervise project teams; produce bids and quotes; prepare presentation to potential clients; able to motivate team members of diverse backgrounds and personalities in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Responsible for $500,000+ in revenue from client projects.
- Layout and design proposals for million-dollar corporate projects consistently approved.
- Established long-term relationships with key clients and obtained exclusive contracts
Farragut Studios, Inc., Palo Alto, California
Senior Graphic Designer, 2007 – 2012
Print designer for business and corporate clients; designed brochures, marketing materials; created training videos; designed business websites; produced orientation and training manuals for a number of corporate clients.
- Earned two awards for most creative design of print material from regional chapter of AIGA, in 2008 and 2009.
- Coordinated company projects for charitable organizations
Designs By Davis, Long Beach, California
Graphic Designer, 2004 – 2007
Designed marketing and related materials for corporate clients, to include artwork for print materials, promotional items, logos, business cards, and brochures. Worked in collaboration with a small team, under direct supervision of owner.
- Superior performance reviews recognizing my creativity and innovation, especially in computer-generated artwork.
- Recognized by local chapter of AIGA as one of five most promising newcomers to the field.
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Arts, Minor in Marketing/Communications, 2003
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Windows 7/8/10; Mac OS
HTML5, PageMaker, QuarkXPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Fireworks, PageMaker, Flash), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
now for only $100?