13 Birddog Ct., Syracuse, NY, 51105
851-555-1212 · email@example.com
Highly organized and detail-oriented office professional with 8 year of experience as a generalist in both front and back office task responsibilities. Able to take initiative and provide support to the daily operations of any office environment. Able to handle fast-paced and stressful environments.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate activities of superiors, scheduling
- Able to prioritize independently
- Skill in records maintenance, report generation, planning and coordinating events and meetings
- Commitment to accuracy; attention to detail
- Evident interpersonal relationship skill with co-workers and customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pleasant front-office reception area
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Basecamp Project Management Software, and payroll services software
Impact Group Real Estate Group, Syracuse, NY
Office Clerk/Administrative Assistant, 2/2013 – Present
Manage a busy office environment with multiple task responsibilities, to include, reception, telephone, maintenance of rental database, process papers and run credit checks on rental applicants, accounts receivable, filing, and scheduling showings for the property managers. Schedule repair and maintenance appointments with renters.
- Streamlined the rental application process
- Developed procedures for training new clerks
- Completed bookkeeping course in order to assume basic financial accounting functions
Syracuse public schools, Syracuse ny
Secretary to the Principal, East High School, 6/2008 – 1/2013
Responsible for reception, phone, filing, student database, appointment scheduling, attendance reporting to state, and typing up/entering performance reviews of professional and para-professional staff.
- Developed new manual for clerical employees
- Established a para-professional staff development curriculum and secured training professionals
- Received consistently superior ratings on performance evaluations each year
Syracuse Community College
Associates Degree, Administration, 5/2007
NAAP (National Association of Administrative Professionals)
Chapter President, 2011-2012
now for only $90?