Career Change Resume
568 Charwood Lane u San Francisco, CA 612407 u (725) 555-5555 u GeoffH36@att.net
Mid-Level Management/HR/Training Position which allows me to utilize my skill set as an entrepreneur and psychologist over a 9-year period. Said skill set includes organizational management, communication, marketing, financial managemet, and customer service.
Skilled, enthusiastic, and personable professional who holds multiple degrees and who has 9 years of background and experience in business as an owner. Able to relate to individuals of all backgrounds and establish quick rapport; able to perform all business functions from marketing, to production, inventory control, budgeting and customer service.
Work well under pressure; able to supervise and motivate employees; possess a good sense of humor and the flexibility and versatility that is required in today’s business environment. Use background in psychology to assist individuals to make positive changes in life and careers.
owner – Harding Life and Career Coaching consultants, LLC
- Launched business in 2007, following development of business plan and securing funding from a local investment group.
- Assumed sole responsibility for marketing and networking products and services
- Secured local clients, and grew business to the point of employing 4 additional coaches
- Took the company online with video conferencing and publications – grew online clientele to an average of 38 clients at a time, most obtained through referrals.
- Designed and delivered seminars and workshops for companies to provide exit services for employees who were terminated for a variety of reasons.
- Provided life and career coaching services to individuals looking to make major changes
- Taught classes at a local community college on life skills, career searches, and the application/interview process.
- Sold business to a colleague in 2016, and continue to operate in a coaching capacity
Harding life and career coachng consultants, llc
owner – 2007 - 2016
Kramer psychological associates, llc – San Francisco, CA
Staff Pyschologist, 2001 – 2007
- Performed individual and group counseling related to affecting behavioral changes
- Counseled clients with substance abuse, eating disorders, depression and anxiety
University of California, Los Angeles
Ph.D., Psychology, 2001
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
M.S., Psychology, 1998
San Diego State University, San diego, CA
BS, Psychology, 1997
now for only $97?