Business Analyst Resume
Robert J. DeWalt
4216 Victor Ave, Dallas TX 46208, 512-555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide robust modeling and reporting to facilitate executive-level decision making.Senior Business/Financial Analyst with a background leveraging MBA and CPA credentials and work experience in quantitative/qualitative analysis, operations management, accounting, and forecasting.
- Conduct SWOT analyses as related to organizational goals
- Create functional specification for improvement and goal achievement
- Consensus-driven leader and liaison among departments
- Project management, both in-house and remote
Core Skill Set
Review organizational processes with intent to streamline and improve efficiency; periodic cost analyses; SEC compliance; Prepare investor quarterly reports and end-of-year tax information; Identify trends and develop forecasts; Produce quarterly reports and make recommendations for short- and long-term ROI improvement.
Senior Analyst Worshel St Properties, Inc., Dallas TX 4/2014-Present
- Completed due diligence analysis and report of joint venture worth $2.5 billion; ran risk analysis and forecasted success viability
- Created new system for tracking forecasts resulting in increase in accuracy and availability through cloud-based management functions
CPA/Financial Analyst Forester, Inc., Austin TX 6/2009-3/2014
Member of auditing team, conducting financial audits of client organizations. Responsible for quantitative analysis of client financial data to ensure accuracy and compliance. Identified risk factors relative to expenditures, projects, and ventures.
Promoted to position of financial analyst to lead SWOT analyses of client organizations and preparing quantitative and qualitative reports to present data and guide organizational functions and ventures.
- Responsible for increasing deliverable services to client organizations that brought $12 million in additional revenue to the company.
- Brought in new clients that resulted in $8 million in revenue increase.
Analysis Intern | Keeper & Sons, LLC, Austin, TX 2/2009-5/2009
Assisted in SWOT analyses, financial analyses, risk assessment, and forecasting with small investment firm. Performed investor relations functions and participated in the development of investor prospectuses.
Assisted with financial analysis, forecasting, and risk assessment for a boutique investment firm. Supported and collaborated with Senior Financial Analyst in executing buy-sell process.
Bachelor of Science in – 2009 | University of Texas, Austin, TXMaster of Business Administration – 2009 | University of Texas, Austin, TX
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - 2009
now for only $96?